National Debt Clock

Friday, March 20, 2009

Don't Tread on Me!

Missouri MIAC Strategic Report - The Modern Militia Movement
As seen on Glenn Beck


"Militia members most commonly associate with 3rd party political groups. It is not uncommon for militia members to display Constitutional Party, Campaign for Liberty, or Libertarian material. These members are usually supporters of form Presidential Candidate: Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr."


It's my Constitutional right to support any candidate I so please and to display any type of flag I so desire! What makes America IS the diversity of beliefs and ideas. Squelch that and you have nothing left. If this is what they think a terrorist is now, sign me up!

Wiki article on the history of the flag: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag

I think I'm going to buy a t-shirt with that flag on it and if I can't find one I'll make one myself through those online shirt-making sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment